Financial Professional - CT, Hartford (3877)
Location: Stamford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 5532
Job Number: 19000DSJ
We are currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As a Financial Professional, you will:
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
• Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment optionsWhat it takes to be a Financial Professional
• A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
• Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
• If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us
• Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
• Personalized and comprehensive training and support
• Advancement and management opportunities
• A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AXA Equitable Life is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@axa-equitable.com. GE-2864248 (01/20) (Exp.09/20)
Make AXA Advisors your first choice!
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Professional - CT, Hartford (3877)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stamford, Connecticut US